Where to Stay
Bucks County’s many charming Lodging options are situated on sprawling farms, by a scenic river, off country roads, and small-town settings. There are also many contemporary, affordable hotels near major attractions. Outdoor lovers will also enjoy Bucks County’s beautiful campgrounds, where guests can park their trailer or pitch the tent. There’s no wrong way to stay in Bucks!
Staying at Peddler’s Village
Discover a historic village with charming colonial-style buildings, award winning gardens, and distinctive shopping, dining, and lodging. For more than 50 years, visitors have followed the winding brick pathways to experience exceptional dining, explore the best of Bucks County shopping, enjoy family fun at Giggleberry Fair, escape from the everyday to a getaway at the Golden Plough Inn and celebrate favorite traditions at seasonal festivals and annual events.
Golden Plough Inn at Peddler’s Village
Each of the Golden Plough Inn’s 66 rooms is unique and designed for your comfort, convenience and pampering touches to make your stay even more memorable. Enjoy nearby wineries, spas, shopping and restaurant
The relaxing countryside atmosphere makes Bucks County the perfect place to escape from the stress of everyday life. Settle in at a quaint bed & breakfast without sacrificing any of the luxurious amenities of a large hotel at these upscale accommodations:
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful Bucks County countryside at The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm. The historic inn offers elegant private cottages and suites. Enjoy select spa accommodations with natural herbal treatments or relax with an entire half-day of pampering. Delicious breakfast awaits you at the beginning of each day, and a gourmet brunch is served every Sunday morning.
- Treat yourself to French doors, private balconies, fireplaces and luxurious penthouses at the only riverfront B&B in Bucks County, the Bridgeton House on the Delaware! You can swim, fish and bird-watch from a private dock at the New Hope bed and breakfast.
- Enjoy a luxurious getaway that you will never forget at the Woolverton Inn. All stress will fizzle away when you ease yourself into a warm and comforting whirlpool tub or let everything go as you enjoy a calming massage in the privacy of your own room. The elegant Manor House and private cottages are surrounded by 100 acres of serenity.
The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm
Black Bass Hotel
- Situated along the scenic Delaware River, The Black Bass Hotel provides all the comfort, luxury and relaxation you deserve in an overnight stay! Choose from nine unique suites, each with its own special decor, private baths and balconies.
- Relaxation will set in the moment you arrive on the manicured five acres of the award-winning Inn at Bowman’s Hill. Treat yourself to a soothing massage in the privacy of your own suite and stay relaxed with a calming soak in the heated whirlpool tub. Rest in one of the uniquely decorated rooms or sleep in style in a suite for the ultimate romantic experience. In the morning guests can indulge on a gourmet breakfast prepared with fresh local ingredients.
Hotel du Village
- Hotel Du Village boasts 22 remodeled guest rooms with modern amenities and charming details! Check out a full view of the river, courtyard and manicured gardens.
- Get comfy and cozy in one of 1740 House‘s terrycloth robes and a comfortable chair overlooking the river! The waterfront rooms are remodeled with beautiful furnishings. Every natural view provides an unmatched location!
Golden Pheasant Inn
- Escape to the country and experience lodging and casual fine dining at Bucks County’s only inn between the Delaware River and Canal, the Golden Pheasant. This beautifully restored 1811 historic field stone inn is listed on the Registry of Historic Places and is a member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. The inn features four fully restored guestrooms with marble private baths, water views and luxury European linens.
BED AND BREAKFASTS
Get cozy in one of Bucks County’s charming bed and breakfasts tucked neatly into the county’s eclectic towns and picturesque countryside. Experience the rustic romance and history Bucks County has to offer in a luxurious riverside suite. Just minutes away from arts and entertainment, nightlife, shopping and more, Bucks County’s bed and breakfasts are the perfect romantic getaway.
- Address: 3690 River Rd, Lumberville, PA 18933
- Phone: (215) 297-5661
Golden Pheasant Inn
- Address: 763 River Rd, Erwinna, PA 18920
- Phone: (610) 294-9595
When you need some alone time, either by yourself or with the one that you love, escape to Philadelphia’s northern countryside. Many of Bucks County’s best inns and bed and breakfasts provide the solitude you need with your own private quarters away from other guests and away from all your troubles.
- The former home of Tony Award-winning Playwright George S. Kaufmann, the Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm, offers three private cottages on its picturesque grounds. Each one is uniquely decorated and features a queen size bed, a comfortable seating area and skylights.
Bridgeton House on the Delaware
- The Boathouse at the 1836 Bridgeton House on the Delaware offers a luxurious stay just steps from the Delaware River. This private oasis features a spacious living room with a working fireplace, outdoor terrace and full kitchen.
- Ash Mill Farm, a working sheep farm just outside Doylestown, offers the perfect countryside escape. In addition to the five suites in the Manor House, the farm offers a pair of private guest cottages, including the Shepherds Cottage with a kitchenette, in-room Jacuzzi and pot belly fireplace.
- Enjoy a stay in your own private cottage with the Bucks County Cottage on the Delaware. This Colonial Williamsburg-style cottage is nestled along the scenic Delaware River. Cozy up by the fireplace in the winter or enjoy dinner for two on the terrace in the summer.
- One of Bucks County’s most romantic bed and breakfasts, the Inn at Bowman’s Hill offers guests a royal stay in the private Regal Tower Suite. The unique décor of this three-room suite includes a brass chandelier and carved African artifacts. Guests can enjoy breakfast in the privacy of their own suite or al fresco style on the patio deck.
- Set along the historic Delaware Canal in New Hope, Porches on the Towpath has 12 unique rooms, including private quarters in a renovated carriage house. The secluded accommodations include a solitary deck and an optional second bedroom.