Joined staff in 2011
"I love to see the flavor different people have in their work from contemporary all the way to edgy/sassy. Everyone has their own twist to things and their work inspires me everyday to think outside the box and go about the same result in different ways."
- Reading about different trending styles from a variety of fashion magazines.
- Combining nature or architecture with my fashion research gives me a creative lead create a unique look for my client.
- Friendly competitions from other stylists.
- Recreating the classy looks from the 50's with a modern twist.
- Mircoweb Fiber - gives texture using silky fibers. This product is great for so many styles for both men and women. This really accents short cuts giving nice separation and texture. You can also use on long hair giving an “un-done” tousled look.
- Elixir - versatile nourishing oil. I love the incredible shine it gives and can be used on all hair types. This product also smells amazing!
- Shaper Plus Hairspray - gives a beautiful balance between a flexible and firm hold. My favorite part about this hairspray is that it has humidity control!
- Bucks County Technical High School Cosmetology Program