Joined Staff in 2004
I'm grateful for a profession that I have always had a passion for and the ability to help others look and feel good. In 2012, I was selected to be an educator on the National Kérastase Tech Team have been to major markets in New York City, Dallas, and the Philadelphia area teaching styling for Kérestase. My strongest skills are styling, coloring, and cutting. I became a stylist because I love to be creative and interactive with clients. My inspiration comes from my family and friends.
- Kérastase Initialiste - Helps hair grow faster and healthier
- Kérastase Nectar Thermique - Great for protecting hair with heated tools including blow drier and flat iron.
- Spray à Porter - Great for summer time beauty look.
My Hobbies and Interests:
Running in marathons, going to the beach, playing with my puppy, traveling, and practicing yoga
- Jean Madeline Aveda Institute in Philadelphia
- Trained with Wella, Redken, Phyto, Sebastian, L'Oreal Professional
- Certified in Dressed and Formal Design
- Trained in The Keratin Conditioning Treatment and Wella's Exciting New Color Line Illumina
- National Educator on the Kérastase Tech Team
"I have been going to Gina since September and have gotten great compliments on my hair. It looks healthy and stylish. I have since referred my mother and a close friend. They are also very happy with the service that Gina has provided."