Joined Staff in 1998
- Offers over 3 decades of professional color and chemistry knowledge as well as her artistic expertise to the staff and clientele of DJW
- Renbow International - National Color Educator
- Redken NYC - Certified Colorist
- Participated backstage in several daytime and syndicated television makeover shows
- Worked backstage at numerous fashion shows for internationally recognized designers
- Trained in color by the legendary Annie Humphreys, from the renowned Vidal Sassoon Academy in London as well as Beth Minardi NYC
- Trained by Internationally recognized masters of the beauty industry like Tony and Guy, Irvine and Rita Rusk, Paul Mitchell, Sonya and Christopher Dove, Patrick McGuyver, The Smiths, Sam Villa and Chris Baron, Daniel Doud, and David Stanko
- Regularly participates in seasonal educational updates to discover the latest trends and technology in hair color and chemistry
"My passion is hair color, I get my inspiration from all the beauty of nature. Everywhere we look, color affects what we see and I truly enjoy creating color that says beautiful."
- Pulaski County Vocational School- Cosmetology Degree
- Renbow International - Master Color Educator
- Redken NYC - Certified Hair Colorist
- Advanced Training Certifications with Wella, Redken, Loreal Paris, Vidal Sassoon Academy
"Been going to Witchell's for 14 years next month and I have always had nothing but kind words and courtesy from everyone. Marilyn is an awesome person, colorist, and hairstylist. :-)"
"For 15 years, Marilyn has always been outstanding! LOVE HER!"