Director of Esthetics
Joined Staff in 1997
- Medical Assistant and Phlebotomist
- CPR Instructor
- Former Hip-Hop Aerobic Instructor
Utilizing my background in health and wellness while combining it with my love of holistic healing made this a perfect career move for me. I feel gratified every day making my clients look beautiful and feel less stress while promoting a healthy lifestyle.
As a liscensed cosmetologist, I did both hair and nail services. My appreciation of art and sculpture makes me passionnate about sculpting eyebrows. I also use both hard and soft wax to accomodate all skin types and sensitivities.
To combat the tell tale signs of aging, my mature clients as well as my younger ones are doing a lot more peels combined with microdermabrasion to resurface the skin and promote cellular stimulation.
I believe that a little more often is better than a lot all at once!
- Barron's Castle Beauty Academy Cosmetology Degree
- Skinceuticals International-Certified Skin Care Specialist
- Certified in Micro-Dermabrassion
- Certified in Swedish Massage
- Got Your Back Institute-Thai Masage
- Wisdon of the Earth Institute- Certified in Aromotherapy
- CPR Certified